04/09/2021

Gaming musings: Back to business, a.k.a. A september 2021 post

 

Hullo, dear fellow gamers! Hope you’re doing fine after the summer, and enjoying whatever you fancy doing at that moment. I would normally have written “and gaming like the wind”; however, reading my fellow gamer and blogger Geddy’s most recent post made me realise that things may have changed for a lot of us. Geddy and other favourite gaming bloggers of mine have been posting less and/or branching out lately; and even though I seemingly didn’t change my posting pace, I actually paid less attention to gaming these last months.

 

That semi-departure from gaming was forced on me by external circumstances; nonetheless, it helped me determine exactly which place I wanna give gaming in my life. No gaming at all would be an aberration I cannot even envision for the life of me; on the other hand, treating gaming as a part-time job of sorts is definitely a ground I don’t wanna tread again. It’s all a matter of finding the perfect balance; and lucky me, I think I’m about to nail it.

 

First thing first, my new gaming ways are going to involve a massive shift in my collecting ways. I’ll expand on it in a future post quick teaser: “quality over quantity” and roll from there. You can also expect my three Pokemon run reports of the summer soon, dear fellow gamers; until then, keep doing your thing, and take care!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment