12/04/2020

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Rescue Team DX: Ready to crawl


After a couple of hours of farming and grinding and crawling and stockpiling, I'm finally prepared to tackle that accursed Sky Tower. Not only is my inventory full to the brim with all sorts of crawling necessities, but I prepped up my team for a long and potentially arduous crawling session. A picture is worth a thousand word, so see for yourself the extent of my preparations below:


There are five pages like this. Not bad, knowing that my storage was desperately empty a couple of hours ago. And after reaching the Platinum level, I have 48 slots in my crawling bag ready for the filling.


Those levels should suffice to tackle the Sky Tower without biting the dust. The Stamina Band, which considerably reduces Sakura's belly depletion speed, will allow me to crawl without having to worry about my Apple supplies; and the Heal Ribbon will protect my weaker Pika-Cute from fainting too readily.

Yes, let's.

And so, to the Sky Tower we go! I'll see you soon with a fresh crawling report, dear fellow gamers. Take care, and keep up with the good gaming!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Jesus, you weren't kidding when you said you were going to prepare.

    Should be no problem now, but yeah, it's always a good idea to get platinum rank as soon as possible. And leave almost everything with the shops unless you're doing a storyline mission (in which case,save beforehand so you don't lose anything).

    That house is so darn adorable.

    As for me, I've been trying for a different kind of platinum; getting the platinum trophy for Digimon World Next Order. Yeah, it's not anywhere close to the games I said I was gonna play but....I lost all my PS4 save files a while back, so now I have the perfect excuse to replay some favourites, with getting the trophy as the goal. Plus, you go where your gaming instinct tells you to, despite whatever recently released.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? :P To be honest, I was shocked when I discovered how much stuff I had been hoarding.

      Of course, I dutifully transfered all important items from my bag to storage every single time I came back from a rescue mission. It became a soothing routine after a while: go crawling, gather all sorts of items, finish the missions, go back, snatch useful items at the shops, empty inventory, deposit money — rinse and repeat. I was able to maximize the impact of each crawling session by tackling many rescue missions at once, and I got TONS of Gummies for my efforts. Gosh, I'm sure Sakura and Pika-Cute are diabetic by now :D

      I think I squealed a bit when I first saw that adorable house. It really makes me want to tackle the game with other 'Mons and discover their personalized abodes. ^^

      Ah, Digimon... Takes me back to last summer, when I was engrossed in Hacker's Memory. You gave me such good advice back then! I'm sure you'll be delighted to learn that I secured a North-American physical copy of Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Complete Edition for the Switch, for a puny 40$. That game gave me so much happiness that I was more than glad to support Bandai Namco through that purchase — and ensure the perennity of Hacker's Memory in my precious collection while I was at it. ^^

      Delete