11/02/2020

Still alive and gaming!


Gosh, Nintendo can be so frustrating sometimes. I'm pretty patient and tolerant; but even I can't help being annoyed when the Switch connection to Facebook is down for more than a full week, preventing me from exporting pictures of my latest runs and putting the finishing touches to my posts about said latest runs. This system was already tedious enough, but that was the last straw. I thus caved in and purchased an SD card, along with a PC adapter. No more transfer hassle, hooray! Until these preciouses arrive, I'm gonna shelve my already written posts. I'll hopefully see you soon, dear fellow gamers! 

2 comments:

  1. You have to use facebook? Ouch what a crappy system. Since I buy most of my stuff digitally, I've always had an SD card on it, so I never noticed this issue. Seems like crappy design, they should just let you upload it directly to dropbox or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS crappy; all the more so as exporting on Facebook is not even the end of it, since you have to upload pictures on your PC after that. I just rolled my eyes when discovering that cumbersome design, and it sorta soiled my utter delight over the screen capture feature. One step forward, two steps back indeed! But fortunately, my SD card just arrived; so I won't have to bother with Facebook export ever again!(*giant sigh of relief*)

      Delete