29/10/2018

The Demo Runs: Foreword


Greetings, dear fellow gamers! I've had a hard time focusing on gaming lately; as a result, the last weeks have been littered with aborted playthroughs and wishful thinking about playing this, that and the other game. I pick up a game I fancy playing, only to give up on it after a mere hour of play because I cannot stand the thought of pouring 30 more hours in it. That's the issue when your game library comprises mostly RPGs, I guess! But deep down, I still want to play games; and that's why I've decided to use that low-energy spell to play a couple of Switch and Vita demos.

I have seven demos lined up, two for the Vita and five for the Switch; and for suspense's sake, I'll keep the names of the involved games under wraps until I write about them. See you soon for my first demo report, dear fellow gamers!

No comments:

Post a Comment