05/02/2023

The New Classics: Progress Report #5

 


Dear fellow gamers, I’m proud to announce that I’m done putting my whole 3DS collection to the New Classic test!


I tried writing down my feelings about every single game, just like I did when I tested my Switch collection; but somehow, the whole thing felt dreadful this time around. I realised that writing about the games that didn’t click with me actually made me feel like sh*t: I was basically bitching, and squandering my precious time and energy. As for the games I liked, I didn’t want to write about them; I simply wanted to set them aside, until I could play them in earnest and write about them extensively.

 

Then came the epiphany: if writing about every single game now feels boring, then I can, and should, dispense with that task! What I should do instead is come up with my final list of winners and losers, along with my feelings about the whole process and the revamped sub-collection du jour.

 

Still, I wrote about a couple of 3DS games already, and I don’t wanna let that work go down the drain; so I’ll post it in the next days, along with the list of games that made the cut. Stay tuned for more gaming goodness, dear fellow gamers, and take care! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment