09/08/2018

Hitting the pause button


Hello, dear fellow gamers! Hope you're doing fine, despite the smoldering heat of the summer. There won't be any post here for the next ten-or-so days, as I'm about to holiday abroad. I probably won't be able to indulge in any purchasing rampage because where I go, there are no game stores. On the other hand, gaming will definitely follow me in the form of one of my many handhelds! I selected the GBA as my handheld of choice, because it's the tiniest handheld of them all and I like to travel light. I won't tell you which games will be part of the ride though, because I simply cannot promise that I will play them at all: for all I know, maybe those holidays will be super-busy and I won't lay a finger on my GBA's D-pad. Having said that, I'll see you in two weeks, dear fellow gamers! Have fun gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment