24/08/2018

Back to business


Hello again, dear fellow gamers! After a most refreshing holiday, I'm back to my daily grind in every sense of the word. That being said, I did manage to get myself some quality gaming time during that holiday, which resulted in two more Pokemon solo runs that I'll cover here very soon. Summer and Pokemon are such a perfect match, indeed! But now comes september, and along with it a fresh new gaming wind: after a couple of months spent playing exclusively Nintendo handhelds, I've decided to swing back to Sony and give my PSP and Vita some much-needed love. And since I've done nothing but crawling&grinding these last months, I'll start these Sony Pony sessions by indulging in a couple of VN and puzzle games. See you soon for my last Pokemon solo runs of the summer, dear fellow gamers; and after that, let's sail together towards new and exciting gaming shores! Thanks for reading, and be my guest anytime!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, just as you went on holiday, my computer went poof, and all the repair guys were also on holiday. Just got it back today, 3 days after you came back.

    Just an off topic coincidence, but I'm just glad I didn't miss anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although I certainly wouldn't make little of one's computer-related misfortunes, that sure is a funny coincidence. :P Good that everything is back to normal on your side. ^^

      Delete