14/07/2016

Summer gaming break!


As the title abundantly implies, this is a brief message to let you know that I'm taking a summer gaming break of sorts, dear fellow gamers. I've being playing games quite consistently these last months; as a result, not only are my thumbs and wrists experiencing some serious strain, but I'm starting to feel a teeny-weeny bit of gaming fatigue. On top of that, this is summer, and my whole being craves the outdoors. I've thus decided to indulge in a retreat away from gaming and blogging until the end of July, after which I'll go back into business full force. I'll see you in August with fresh posts, dear fellow gamers! Until then, enjoy your summer! Thanks for reading, and be my guest anytime!

6 comments:

  1. Have fun, Isleif! Hope you have a great time and see you in August.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! That's definitely the plan.^^ See you in August for more gaming fun!

      Delete
  2. Have fun in your break Isleif! I've also been in a gaming break since the beginning of this month and haven't been able to get back into playing again, so hopefully we will both find our gaming drive again in August.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Indeed, let's hope we'll dive back into gaming with renewed vigor in August. I'm pretty confident that will be the case, though: I purchased Gal*Gun today and I'm already itching to play it! ^^

      Delete