18/08/2015

Closed until further notice


I won't beat around the bush, dear fellow gamers: from now on, this blog is on indefinite hiatus.

The reason for this is quite simple: schedule issues. Ever since I started that blog, I've been using some of my alloted gaming time to write my posts. Writing about games thus meant that I could play less games, and I used to laugh at the sweet irony of that situation; however, now that I have slightly less gaming time on my hands than two years ago and more games to play than ever, I'm not laughing any longer. Blogging is preying upon my gaming time in more ways than one, and the situation has slowly but surely become unsustainable. Something's got to give, and since it's certainly not going to be gaming, it has to be blogging about games.

Though only time will tell if I will start posting again in two months, one year or never, that doesn't mean that I abandon the blogging sphere entirely. I will keep reading and commenting my favourite gaming blogs as well as checking That Extra Level every now and then; and if I find a clever way to work things out schedule-wise, I will be back with more posts. So, it's a good-bye for now, but hopefully not an adieu. Thanks for reading, and be my guest anytime! 

No comments:

Post a Comment