05/06/2018

Not feeling it


Blame it on the messy weather, the bombardment of mind-blowing gaming news or the approaching summer, but I've been kinda dazed and lazy these last days. So dazed and lazy, in fact, that I cannot find the drive to blog for the life of me. Playing them games is hard enough, with my current playthroughs feeling like slogs; but writing about them seems damn near impossible right now. I have post subjects lined up, but I just cannot bring myself to sit in front on my computer and write a word. I spent the last few days trying to coerce myself into writing, but to no avail; as a result, I decided to call it quits and take a couple of days off. I'm just gonna lounge around and wait for my writing mojo to come back. See you soon for more gaming goodness, dear fellow gamers!

No comments:

Post a Comment